Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moving and Moving on!

The old house had this GIANT pumpkin growing in it. The plant came through from the neighbors yard and we grew a beautiful pumpkin. The kids loved to check on it often and watch it grow. Here is Madilyn enjoying the it. This is one of the last things I did at the old house. The kids will still enjoy the home when they are with Marco, but for me I have moved on.


Nothing is sweeter than this cute cute smile.
Our new place! The kids are so cute about having to share a room. They have been patient, cute and excited. The new place is smaller, but will meet our needs. I believe that it isn't necessarily the size of the house, but the type of HOME you create. I will create a loving home for me and the girls. I strive to fill the home with love and the spirit.
The bunkbeds. They have only slept all night once. The other nights one will wake up and wake up the other. I hope it won't take too many more nights to get in the routine.
They love to read books in their beds. It is fun to see them dive into reading.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Pretty sure I am TOTALLY confused! You moved? Where to? Oh please tell me! :) If it is true I will miss seeing your smiling face in the front yard!

Mary said...

We miss you already. Hope you feel settled and love your new place. Those are cute bunk beds.