Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shane and Janet 2-10-2010

The BIG DAY!
Here I am getting Ready. It went smoothly overall. Shaylee was so cute to want to help. It was so nice to be with family. That is one thing we wanted to do, make it small and wonderful to have a great time with our family.



My Mom and The Flower girls. She worked with them to practic their flower girl duties. She was their coach. Originally I figured she would have to be with them and coerce them the whole way, but after her practices and teaching they did it all on their own. That was way above what I ever expected.



You cannot tell me they aren't the most precious and beautiful things in the world.


Here is my dress. It was fun to shop for it. I didn't get to pick out my first one, so I had fun getting that experience this time.



Here is Madilyn making her debut.
The caring watch of big sister.
I love this one, it shows all three lined up.



Shaylee walked me down the isle. She is a brave wonderful loving girl.
She did great too. She needed less instruction then the others. :)



I love this picture. It means alot to see her look up at me.
It was a wonderful day.

Pops married us. We told him short and sweet and that is what we got.
Favorite part. "You can give without loving, but you can never LOVE without GIVING"

Introducing Mr and Mrs


Thanks Pops for making it a special day.


The Bride and Groom.


We had plenty of dress helpers.

The OWEN girls, minus Amy who was on the computer.


Letting it all sink in, WOW...... it is real.


Great time for family


Brides Parents.


Grooms Parents.




It was a beautiful day.




We got some great shots we will treasure forever.

4 comments:

Dawney said...

What a great day for you! Everyone looks wonderful, and -more importantly- you look so happy! :)

Renee said...

You look so wonderful and so happy! I am thrilled that the day was just as perfect as you wanted it to be. The pictures of the girls are adorable! Congrats!

Brenna LaPray said...

You look beautiful Janet! Thanks for sharing pictures. Your girls are darling. I'm going to come and see you soon. Do you work every day of the week?

Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing! I want to see more HAHA You looked so beautiful and happy that day. I'm so happy for you and thrilled I could share that day/memory with you and your family! Love you!