It was fun to celbrate the day. Her birthday was on a Friday, then she had her party on the Saturday. So much fun.
We had her party at the bowling alley. With her going to school in another city, I wondered how many parents would drive their kids to a party in Lehi. She invited her whole class, and had 8 show up. I was happy to have many of the cute kids from her class show up.
They have a fun VIP room in the back to give the kids a corraled in an area. Pizza, Icecream, and drinks. I ended the day wondering if I shouldn't have got her anything, she got so much from her cute friends. I wonder where we will put all this stuff!
Happy Birthday my cute Brielle.
Six years ago by cute Brielle was born. I thought all day about the amazing way in which she entered the world. After trying for years to get pregnant, we were delighted. Then finding out that Marco would be in Iraq when she was born, was bitter sweet. I was willing to go through any trial to have this wonderful treasure here. I recieved a call from Marco saying her had access to a satelite phone for 8 hours, and could I have the baby so he could be on the phone. The doctor was notified and then approximately 5 hours later Brielle was born, with her father on the phone, and grandparents close by. She was born and instantly was a pure joy. She was easy to fall in love with. What a beauty, what a precious gift she has been.




No comments:
Post a Comment