That was fast. It was at lunch today that we were talking about it. I am impressed. I love the darling pictures. PS That first comment was Todd being funny! Love ya-
Janet, I am so glad you will be posting on a blog. I have enjoyed Diana's so much. I helps me feel like I'm not living quite so far away! I think of you often. Lovin' you. Aunt Janet
Mom of 3, nurse manager of 105. Very lucky lady. Things I love: Sun rays on my face, Aspen trees, Meditation, and Survivor.
My Moto: Find a place to stand and Move the World.
4 comments:
If you had the right agent, I'm sure it would sell.
That was fast. It was at lunch today that we were talking about it. I am impressed. I love the darling pictures. PS That first comment was Todd being funny! Love ya-
Janet, I am so glad you will be posting on a blog. I have enjoyed Diana's so much. I helps me feel like I'm not living quite so far away! I think of you often. Lovin' you. Aunt Janet
Are you moving back to our neighborhood?
Post a Comment