
Shaylee (9)
Brielle (3)
Madilyn (1)
We had lots of visitors that made our holiday very special!!
Early Santa Elves dropped off holiday cheer.
A group of the people I work withsurprised us with caroling, presents, goodies (enough to fill the whole pantry) , and everything to make a full turkey dinner.
They brought the girls all new pajamas. They were so excited they
changed their clothesinfront of the whole group.
Leslie Kawai and her kids came over, I don't have pictures but that was fun too.I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, my the new year bring you join and happiness.
XOXOXO,Janet and girls.









8 comments:
Looks like a fun group of people to work with! Very sweet of them. Your girls are getting way to big. I'm so excited your blogging! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Hey, I am glad to see you are blogging. Sounds like you and the girls were well taken care of. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Let's get together soon!
What beautiful girls you have! I look forward to keeping updated with your family!! Your blog is great!
That last comment is from Jana- I dont know why it says "Spencer"
Hi Janet,
Cute blog so far. You gals look good. I hope your house sells quick and the new year brings great things for you.
Love, Julia W.
Hey Janet,
That's nice you have such good people around you. I'm glad they helped make your Christmas more fun. Hope all is well with you and your kids. Hope to see you soon.
Kari B.
Your girls are growing up so much! They are sooo darling. So glad for all the love and support you have. Mucha love, Aunt Janet
Hey Janet, I saw your blog through Cara's hope you don't mind! Your girls are adorable and getting so big.
Post a Comment