Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Well, I realize it has been a while. I forgot how to do this. I will try again to see if it's any better.

It is near the end of March. Boy Time FLIES.........


Here are a view pictures of the latest briones girls adventures.





We had so much snow that we made our own tunnel and sledding hill.


It is now melted of course but still fun to see.






Lots of creative Art going on at my house.







Madilyn loves to draw too. Draaa, Draaa, or Colo mommy colo


She only likes MARKERS, not crayons, not pencils, markers! Yes, it has been intersting at times. She doesn't write on too many walls just her self mostly. I love the creative juices.




I love this picture for the way Brielle is looking at Madilyn. I love the care and concern she has for her sister. I wish she felt the same way about shaylee. They seem to butt heads more often.
Marco left to Afghanistan. The girls miss him alot.







Shaylee won her schools story telling festival contest. She did a great job.

I downloaded a clip. I hope it works. ok, no it didn't trust me it was darling.




Much love to you all. I hope to hear from you.


Keep in touch.



Janet and the girls

12 comments:

Michael and Kari said...

Hey Janet -
Your girls are darling! I can't get over how fast they've grown - especially your baby! Time flies!

kelliemcc said...

Wow I thought you had died, except for I saw you last week. Nice work on the update, I loved it!!!

Cara said...

I check your blog all the time. It's fun to read what you've been up to. Your girls are getting way to big. We need to get together sometime. Take care!

Leah said...

I check your blog all the time too. I'm happy to see that you're doing well

Harris family said...

Janet, Enjoyed your update! And it was so fun to be able to be with your family abit and get to know your girls better. Precious kids! Love, Aunt J.

Jen said...

I am glad you updated your blog. It is a great way to see what you and the girls have been up to. Hope you had a fun week at your conference. Getaways are always nice and much needed! Thanks for calling me, I wish you weren't sick so you could have come over. (Being so close!) We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much! It means so much to me that Andrew and Deirdre's family are so grateful for Ashton too. I know you guys will be an amazing family for Ashton! I have not questioned my choice in parents for my son once. I just love the Davis' and I know Ashton will have the most amazing life will countless oppurtunities! Thankyou again!

Emily H said...

Your girls are adorable. Hope you all are doing well

Kelly said...

Hi Janet! I found you from Cara's blog. Email me, and I'll send you a link to ours. Hope all is well. Your girls are beautiful! Hope to hear from you.
Kelly Kunz
mkkunz1@juno.com

Joe said...

Wow that's a lot of snow! Your girls are darling. We sure would love to see you guys.

-cousin Joe

Leslie K said...

Hey, Janet... Fun to see YOUR blog!! Thanks for the voicemail message you left me the other day!.. I'd call you back except my only breaks are usually from 2-4 in the morning, ha ha! Love you...Leslie

Jeanine said...

I love the lady bug on your blog! the little + signs! So cute..plus you have always loved lady bugs!