Thursday, August 7, 2008

Madilyn Turns Two

Madilyn my baby is Two, she is the sweetest most darling soul. I love her.
She had cupcakes with her friends in her class.
And we took a trip to build a bear.
It was a fun day. She named her bear "Towel" why? I am not sure.
My three beauties















9 comments:

Michael and Kari said...

Such cute kids! You have such beautiful little girls!

kelliemcc said...

They are so cute!!! Are you serious about the carbs? way to go on that, you have will power! Keep it up I wish I was that strong. Now pass me an oreo.

kelliemcc said...

AND I think Madilyn named her Bear towel in honor of the GIANT towel bibs they wear at daycare.

Leah said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Looks like a fun day!

Kelly said...

Such beautiful girls!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are growing up so fast!! They are so beautiful! And to answer your question, we still have those skis HAHA It's so funny. Luckily, I just bought a wake board so the good ol straps don't affect me nearly as much anymore!! You guys should come sometime. Your kids would love going on the tube even though it's an old boat it still works HAHA I'm serious though!!

kelliemcc said...

Funny comments-ha! And you talk about chess,where do you come up with this stuff, your getting funnier with age! Just Kidding, you have always been fun! Hope we see you soon.

Cara said...

I hardly recognize your beautiful girls! What a fun birthday for her. I seriously can't believe it's been 2 years since you had her!

Jeanine said...

How fun! I am glad you had such a great birthday celebration for Madilyn. She is so cute...I love her!