This is how my birthday started out. I felt like I had two choices Laugh or Cry. At that moment I had the stregnth to laugh, so I recorded the moment. All three of the girls had simaltanious melt downs on the way to church. We didn't make it to church on time. I just pulled over and they took turns climbing in my lap to cry. After a half hour they got it all out of their systems and we continued on with our day.
We went out for a BBQ at my moms, it was Pop's birthday too so we had a great time. My mom had me bring my pictures I was planning to scrapbook. She had all the supplies there and ready. My family sat around the scrapbooked my pictures for me. I went home with 20 pages completed. This CATCHES ME UP!
It was pretty competetive even my nephews and the other males got into the fun. Their pages weren't half bad either.




9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!!!!!
Wish you the best of luck and happiness in the year to come! Thanks for being such a amazing role model for me in the future.....someday when I become a manager. Your the Greatest!
Dyana Valdez (martin)
Happy Bday! I'm glad your day ended up so wonderful!
I am so sad I missed out! Especially on the scrap booking contest! :) Looks like a fun evening! I hope you had a good birthday, sorry I forgot to call on the actual day! LOVE YOU!
It was a fun day. I am glad you are all caught up except for the scrapbook pages you're going to scrapbook about us scrapbooking:)
I love you soooooooo MUCH!!!
Janet, I'm glad things worked out on your b-day. Joseph and Grant had their b-day on the 2nd, and Allison is on the 3rd, what a great month! Your daughters are just adorable. I hope we can meet them sometime soon.
Good to hear that the day got better for you. Hope the rest of this year just gets better and better. Happy Birthday! Until later...
~MJ
Happy Birthday, a day late, my favorite boss.
I miss you guys so much, thank goodness I can still keep in touch through technology!
I hope things are going well for you and your beautiful girls.
One day soon I'm going to get around to looking for a job, when I do, be prepared to get a phone call for a reference!
Thank you for everything that you have done for me, I truly appreciate it!
Carla Snow
Happy birthday Janet! You are a wonderful person, friend and boss! I am still willing to go door to door and let everyone know- just say the word! :)
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!! I think it's great you video taped the girls in the middle of their breakdown. I have done that before to show them later on what I had to put up with some days. Girls and their drama, huh.
Great job on all the scrapbooking pages. They turned out very cute!
Post a Comment