Besides homework and sick kids the thing that has kept me up at night lately is this website I got sucked into. You can download your picture and try on HUNDREDS of hair styles. Shaylee even got hooked too. It has been fun. See what you think!
I'll have to try that website. I'll have to give it a try. You look hot in all of them! I think my fav though is the 2nd on from the top...is that the A-Line???? Super cute.
Mom of 3, nurse manager of 105. Very lucky lady. Things I love: Sun rays on my face, Aspen trees, Meditation, and Survivor.
My Moto: Find a place to stand and Move the World.
6 comments:
So whats this website, I want to try!
I think that both you and Shaylee should go for the blue! :)
What a couple babes! You both look so cute will all the hair styles! I really like that a-line bob on you Janet. :)
I agree...the A-line bob is SO cute on you!
OOh, that looks like fun! What's the site? I give another vote for the A-line also!
I'll have to try that website. I'll have to give it a try. You look hot in all of them! I think my fav though is the 2nd on from the top...is that the A-Line???? Super cute.
Post a Comment