Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shaylee Turns 11 .................. One Amazing Girl

Eleven years ago Shaylee Mckae was born. 2:14 pm 6 lbs 6 oz, 16 1\2 inches long. She was a dark haired beauty and has continued to grow into such a lovely young beauty. She has the biggest heart and cares so much about others. She cares, truly cares about those in her life. I love you Shaylee!
When I asked Shaylee what she wanted to do for her birthday she told me that she wanted some "date time" with me, and I was happy to do so. She picked a smoothy place and we went and grabbed dinner. I love talking with Shaylee and this gave us a great time to relax and catch up.
When we went back home. Her two little sisters with the help of Grammy, had decorated the house for a small surprise party. It was a ton of fun. Both sets of Grandparents showed their love and joined us for cake and icecream, and some fun.
Shaylee's favorite color is Orange, and being born in October there are lots of options for Orange supplies. We ate cake and icecream with chopsticks.
A musical candle, and sparkler relighting candles that are very difficult to blow out.
Pin the tail on the donkey. Brielle was the winner.

And of course, presents!
Grandpa wrote her a poem that made us all tear up. I hope when the day was over she knew just how much we ALL love her.
Thank you Shaylee for 11 years of amazing fun. You are an amazing girl.

2 comments:

Brenna LaPray said...

I can't believe it was 11 years ago that you had Shaylee. It seems just like yesterday. I believe you were just coming back from maternity leave when I started working with you. She really is such a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday!

kelliemcc said...

Happy Birthday Shaylee!!!!! Hope your day was wonderful!