Monday, December 7, 2009

This will help me get the Christmas Spirit. Thanks Mom

We went to "grammies" this weekend. We had a tall, skinny Santa serve us dinner. All the food was Red, White, or Green. Each person had a pair of antlers or a hat to wear. it was lots of fun.

The kids in their hats.

Shaylee the Elf

Brielle and her antlers


Madilyn Loved her antlers

We attended the interfaith creche exhibit. That is a fun tradition.

Then back for dress up, lots of visitors. Santa rode in on "her" reindeer.
The Santas gave a great performance.
The elves and reindeer too.

Lots of fun was had.
We had Breakfast with Santa.

The best part was when Santa told he could see signs of her lying when she said she was "perfect" this year. He said "you didn't look me in the eye, and you looked away" Way to go Santa.

We wrote our letters to Santa.
Brielle wrote her letter too. It said "I want a, I want a, I want a" That is not helpful at all. I never figured out what she wants.
All in ALL we had a great time. It helped get me into the spirit of this Wonderful Holiday Season.

1 comment:

DavidandMariAnn said...

I LOVE your mom and her cute cute fun fun ideas! Such a cute family!