I truly believe there is beauty in all things. One of the things I am grateful for this week is time. I have felt overwhelmed and busy the last couple weeks. With working, going to school and trying to spent quality time with the kids I always feel crazy busy. My body was reacting to the stress and lack of sleep. I have never been a nap person because there is too many things to do. My philosophy has always been that when the children nap, I work, get things done so when they are awake they get my full attention. I have changed my thinking the past week and decided to ignore the "chores" and nap with my kids. I took my first nap in years. I felt guilty laying down, but soon got over it and took the best nap ever. I may incorporate this practice more often.
Sunday, the day I took a nap.
Brielle did her little gym performance. We made milestones, she actually particpated, it was cute.
Wheeler Farms, climbing through the chicken coups. (how to you spell chicken coop?) what ever, sound it out. hehehe.
If you can't tell they all have BLUE mouths. The messiest popcicles ever. The blue never comes off the skin. It was awesome.
RUSTY but working. My brain is a bit rusty but it still works. I am finishing the first class in my Masters program and am getting a good grade. I am a bit encouraged and pretty proud of myself. See proof, 98.3% (This is big for me) I guess I think it's blog worthy.




7 comments:
Yeah for you! What are you getting your masters in? And, BTW even if you can only get in a 20 minute nap, it totally helps!
I am a total believer in the naps, especially on Sundays! Nothing beats a good afternoon nap! I am so proud of your awesome grade...go Janet!
I love to take naps! I feel so much better afterwards! Way to go on your class. You amaze me! You are a wonderful mom to your girls. I am glad we're friends!
Naps are the best. I go home on my lunch break and take one, then after work as well. Congrats on your grade. That is wonderful!! I'm so proud of you! Your girls are so beautiful and grown up!!
Janet, you are amazing! Congrats on your class grade!! Looks like you had a fun day at Wheeler Farms!! I think of you often!! Thanks for an inspiring entry!
Awesome job Janet!
I didn't know you were going for your masters. You are my hero!!!
I need to follow your lead a take a nap. Good for you.
Did you like Wheeler Farms? We are wanting to go there since we've never been.
Post a Comment