Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shaylee is a beautiful, smart, brave girl





Shaylee had the opportunity to attend the youth training at the Great Life Foundation. She learned about herself, and how strong she can be. She learned teamwork, and gained a lot of confidence in herself. I was very proud of her. One of the main parts was a ropes course, it was so much fun. I have attached a video of her on the GIANT swing. It was a great weekend for her.


Teamwork, Spiderweb challenge.



Climbing high- way to go

Nicole's Girls Mariah and Allyson: Fun Friends

7 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like she had So much fun!

Cara said...

She is looking so grown up! Such a beauty. Looks like she had a great time.

Dawney said...

Way to go Shaylee!!! Janet- Lorna wants to know where this is and how she can get her kids involved.

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

Your girls are so stink'in cute! Thanks for being such and awesome example of leadership skills. I know I say this alot, but there is no one else like you. I need to be invited to movie nights. Let me know when the next one is!

Michael and Kari said...

Hey Janet - looks like a fun activity for your daughter! I'm not familiar with that program - how did you become involved?

Anonymous said...

How fun...that is so cool they have activities for young kids like that!

Jewel said...

I am happy to see beautiful smiling faces in the pictures of the girls. Sounds like you have done some fun, outdoorsy things so far this summer. We are thinking of you often and pray that life will get better and better for you.