Friday, July 11, 2008

Do you Spot a problem here? This is the fly trap on my front porch. This is a hobby I no longer want to cultivate. I have tested one of ever product sold at IFA, and tried every random idea from family. Next I will be bring in a blood hound to search for dead bodies. Yuck bo Buck.


5 comments:

kelliemcc said...

That's NASTY, and not in a "Miss Jackson if you're nasty" kind of way.

Michael and Kari said...

That is so gross!!! We had a phase one summer too where it seemed like we had flies everywhere too and they were always getting in the house! That's quite the collection you've got there!

Kelly said...

Don't you live in Lehi? I haven't seen very many flies around. Apparently they're all at your house. :)

Cara said...

They must have all headed to your house because we hardly have any around here....knock on wood. That is seriously yuck. Good luck with that!

Jeanine said...

Okay, at first I glanced at this...and thought the fly tape was something else. I will tell you what I thought it was later.
:)