Night 4 & 5- She went to bed with no crying! But she woke up twice crying and didn't fall back to sleep. I did fine letting her cry, but at 2 am I can't think clearly when she stops crying and yells MOM, need you! (in her own language) It cracked me up. I gave in and held her rocked her and put her back to bed. I did stay strong and no binky.
Night 6- No crying, no waking up. WOW! I hope it holds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Nice work sista! I knew you two could do it.
I guess I am glad now Sophia doesn't take a binky. They are so great to have while they have them but taking them away is hard. Good job for being strong.
Woo hoo....way to stick to it! It's such a hard thing....for Mom and baby!
Trent's team won state. It was fun. It was so good to see you.
Janet...you are amazing! It is so hard to hear them cry. Okay I just have this same process to look forward to in a few months. I will call you and ask for advice, as usual.
I just met a woman today at church, and she reminded me so much of you! It made me miss you so much!
Your incredible!
Post a Comment