Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ha-Ha-Halloween

Awesome Weather for trick or treating

Which ones belong to ME?


The Toilet-Super GirlKing Kongs Lady And the Dog that was told she was a COW, just so she would put on the outfit, cuz Dogs are scary

9 comments:

Dawney said...

Great costumes ladies! It looks like you all had a fun Halloween!! :)

traci said...

great costumes! You girls are so creative.

Joe said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the toilet!

Michael and Kari said...

Cute costumes! Love the lady in distress idea - how creative!d

Diana said...

Shaylee's costume turned out awesome. Maybe Payton will have to borrow that one next year:) Cutest Girls in the World.

Leah said...

So cute! You look great Janet!

Jeanine said...

Fun costumes! I love how how creative Shaylee always is...tell her that. And may I say...YOU ARE MELTING AWAY SISTER! I haven't seen a picture of you in awhile...you look great.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAA I totally love all the costumes. They are so creative. You make an amazing Damsel in Distress. Glad you had such a great Halloween!

Cara said...

I'm so glad I got to see the toilet in person....so creative! You all looked great.