Are Girls Destined or Cursed to believe in Fairy Tales. She is Two. WHY? WHY ? WHY?
This is why I constantly say to my kids. You won't date until your 18, you cannot kiss a boy until you are 21. You cannot get married until you have lived out of the house for 3 years, and are finished with College.
One of my jobs as a mother is to put a bit of reality into their beautiful little heads. I guess I am cursed with stubborn independence, and know I can do this on my own, but I don't want to.
I am a girl and would love to still believe in Fairy Tales.




3 comments:
Too cute. Will you email me your address??
That is hilarious. I like your time line for growing up. I think I will use it.
That is so funny. I think our moms tried to put a little reality into our heads too. I'm not sure it always worked. Dating age was pushed a little lower with each girl!!! Good Luck!
Post a Comment