Thursday, December 18, 2008

:) I survived my first Dating Experience :)

Well it happened, I went on my first date and wouldn't you know I survived. I had envisioned the ultimate worst, but it turned out to be a pretty good experience for my first time alone with a boy. It's not like "riding a bike", but it does give me encouragement that I can infuse some fun back into my world. I almost shared it in Relief Society as a Good News Minute, but I thought that would be ultra CHEESY. Check out my other fake blog for all the juicy details.

www.youbettercallmeinpersonifyoutrulywanttoknowthedetails.blogspot.com

I keep singing in my head the song "I will survive, I will survive" I think I will.
Hope to hear from you soon.

8 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting for you . Maybe Marlo and I should stop by for the details!!!!! Keep up the good work!:)

Dawney said...

Nice! :) I will be checking out your other blog by the way. ;) ha ha ha

Renee said...

I just might have to share the good news moment for you in Relief Society...just kidding! That is great. I might also have to call you for details...I am happily married but it is still fun to girl talk about dating again! Good luck on date #2!

FamilyMoe said...

You're a brave woman my friend! Good to hear you survived...it will get easier you know ;)

Brenna LaPray said...

You did it! You should have shared that as a good news moment. Congrats! I will be calling to find out all the details.

Jeanine said...

You are amazing...I am so proud of your leap of faith. Jumping in feet first to the dating world. :)

Cara said...

I'm glad you survived....and I hope your girls are feeling better. I will for sure be calling you!!! Hope you had a marvelous Christmas.

Michael and Kari said...

Yeah for you! You will survive! Congrats!