Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time Flies When Your Having Fun- and off Work

I truly enoyed my time off the past few weeks. I took two weeks worked Mon and Tues then spend the rest of the week with the girls. The time went so quickly, I hope they were able to enjoy many of the activities we did together. I hope to create lasting memories for them to remember throughout their lives. I hope to instill in them the love of family and friends and show them the essential role they play in our lives. Here are some snapshots from our time spent together.

There is something about not having to be anywhere or do anything that makes for fun creative play.
Brielle and her "glasses"


Hide and Seek Favorite Spots: Do they not think I know to look there Every Time.


Time with Family

Food and Fun: Aunt Jenny and Brielle

Shaylee's School Singing Program


Christmas Eve Night out with the Gambles: Polar Express 3-D


Christmas Morning: I love to see the Magic in Their Eyes


Shaylee and her Journal: Zoning out
Playhouse Fun- I love when they play all together

Cousins and Best Friends

There's no place like Mom and Pops house

No comments: