Audrey, My wonderful Friend from Work, offered up her brother to come and take our family pictures, as my Christmas Present. He is a professional photographer and was flown in to do a wedding in Vegas. I was so excited, and am Grateful for the Love she shows to me. It cracks me up. I am posting some of the good shots, but saving the BEST ones for Christmas cards and other publications. I am posting these to prove that when you have 4 people in your family it is super hard to have every face look good, all at one time. Especially a two year old. We would have good shots of three and then one person would blink or look away. Here is my proof. We had a blast! Look for the my favorite shots in an upcoming blog, or Christmas Card.
Straight Faced
Madilyn
Look at her Grumpy (But Cute) Face.
Ok, my fault too.
Shaylee Closed her eyes

And, Grumpy Again
Brielles, scrunched up nose.

IT was fun. Hope you enJoy!
10 comments:
They are so cute! And that was so much fun! You all look great.
Brian
Janet - I love them! You look awesome!! I am so excited for what your future holds. Your girls are beautiful as always too.
SO CUTE!!! It was so nice to see you the other night, I can't wait to hear what you thought of the movie. Call me!
I LOVE the one where you are all making funny faces...we ALWAYS do one of those when we do pictures :) Fun pictures Janet!
The outfits turned out so cute and you look beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest.
Beautiful...you and your girls are so cute! I need one of those pictures!
These are very cute! I can only imagine how the fave's turned out!
oh love all your fun family photos, you gotta love the out- takes, I always think they are the best ones.. you all look soo pretty
Got your card yesterday, so cute!!!
Love them....shows personality!
Post a Comment