Sunday, February 8, 2009

How TO Juggle without Feeling Like You are in the Circus!

I pulled some of my favorites from my List. So her are a few more tips on
How TO Juggle without feeling like you're in the Circus.

1. Have friends that don’t have bad days on the same day.
2. Turn off the phone when you get home.
3. At least weekly plan and calendar activities with your family.
4. Pay your bills on line.
5. Pick out clothes the night before. Pick out 2 outfits so they feel like they have a choice in what to wear. Less arguing.
6. Always have a Plan-B

My Plan-B should I ever lose my job is:

Many of you have heard my life plan if nursing some how becomes obsolete. If you haven't heard it I would like to share it with you.

I have always felt uneasy when I have to get my car fixed. I always feel like I am being taken advantage of. So, years ago I decided that if my career in nursing didn’t work out that I would go back to school and become a mechanic. I love getting my hands dirty and figuring out how things work.

I already have my business name.“Fairest of them all Auto” A Dealership for Women Ran by Women.(Fairest because we will be fair, and the princess theme fairest in the land etc.)

Slogan: “Fairest of them all Auto” You won’t get Dicked around here because no one with a Dick works here.

Maybe I should just quit nursing and start making my millions now.I make my self laugh, ................but really this could work. Sorry about the language if that is something you are sensitive to, but I think I get my point across.

6 comments:

Renee said...

I think it sounds great...we need to get the brakes on the van looked at and I hate going in and having the scarry men look at me funny! Can you start now?

Dawney said...

You!!! You crack me UP!! I LOVE it, and not only would I go to you're shopp for all of my auto care, I would tell EVERYONE I know to go there too!
You're fabulous! ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE it Janet...I'll invest!

kelliemcc said...

Tag! you're it.

Chris said...

That is sooooooo funny! Can I be your oil changing girl? That is, if I can still remember how to do it. :) Traci

Emily H said...

That is too funny. Love it