What is happening to my Baby? I have enjoyed watching Madilyn grow, yet sometimes I look back and know time is going as fast as ever. Faster than with the other girls. I keep telling them they will always be my baby no matter what.
Grammy and the Cousins, Ellery, Sophia, and Madilyn
I know she will kill me when she is older for taking this picture, but I couldn't resist. She hasn't taken a huge interest in potty training, but one day she does this.The WHOLE roll of toilet paper on the ground. She must have got it out of her system she hasn't wanted to try since.




1 comment:
She looks so much like Shaylee in that first picture, she is so cute! It sucks to have your kids grow up, but at the same time your wanting it so bad. Why is it? I always feel quilty when I wish Molly were doing something she's not, I am trying to savor the time now.
Post a Comment