Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cancun Trip

I have been so excited for so long for my Cancun trip. It took a long full day to get there, but it was worth it. We stayed in an all inclusive resort called Viva Maya. It was beautiful and amazing. I was diligent with my sunscreen so I didn't get burnt. I actually didn't get much color at all. It was ok though. I know how miserable a sunburn can be. We did alot of relaxing, snorkeling, scubadiving, trapeze classes, and shopping. I would do it again in a heart beat.


Arriving in Mexico

Our Resort


Diving in Cozemel

Isla Contoy for Snorkeling It was Amazing



Yal-Ku for Snorkeling

Such beautiful waters
11 great ladies all willing to have a great time!
Moonlight beaches

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

How amazing! Sunburns are the worst, you're smart. It looks like it was a great trip. Next time, I'm going too.