My Trapeze Instructor, Jesus.
One of the Fun activities at the Resort was learning the Trapeze. I got pretty banged up, but it was so worth it. This trick is called a whip, and it was the third trick to pass off. I kept up with the young-ones. Not bad for a 34 year old mother of three.
One of the Fun activities at the Resort was learning the Trapeze. I got pretty banged up, but it was so worth it. This trick is called a whip, and it was the third trick to pass off. I kept up with the young-ones. Not bad for a 34 year old mother of three.
This is the Knee hang and first trick you have to pass off. You have to practice the trick until you are "catchable" Then after a few hours of practice, you get caught by the other trapeze guy.




3 comments:
Janet, you are amazing! The release move looked so scary but you did it with ease! How many hours of practice did it take?
Wow...that is so cool! You look like a pro...all that gymnastics paid off. You are so gutsy and daring.
Wow, good for you! I think my arms would fall off. I very impressed!!
Post a Comment