Brielle had her FIRST day of Kindergarten. Where did the last 5 years go. I know exactly where I was 5 years ago, this child is a princess and I love her.
She was not excited, just her shy cute little self. She did well overall and I am sure she will get used to before too long. There are seven kids in her class from her daycare class, so I know she will have friends. She is such a shy beauty, and loved by all.

Madilyn was excited for Brielle. She was excited to walk to school, carry the backpack, and do the stuff Brielle had no interest in doing. It was cute. She was excited enough for the both of them. She wants to be like the big kids so badly. She does well keeping up! I made her promise to stop growing up. She agreed!! Deal, Mom, Deal.





1 comment:
Such beautiful girls. I actually cried when Abi walked into preschool all be her self...this is a HUGE step for her with her shyness! Can you believe we have 5th graders????
Post a Comment