Friday, August 14, 2009

What's kept us so busy- My Baby Turns Three

Happy Birthday Madilyn! You are a beauty, a blessing, and I love you with all my heart.




Happy Birthday Madilyn!
She really wanted a Chuck-e-Cheese Birthday, so she got a chuck-e -cheese birthday.
Minus chuck-e she refused to be close to him. All in all we had a great day.


5 comments:

kelliemcc said...

Last one! Once again, Holy Crap, 3-really? Happy Birthday Madilyn! How was chuck's place? We have so far avoided the place on birthdays, but I think that's where Gavin wants to go this year.

Renee said...

She is so darn cute! Hope she had a great birthday!

Cara said...

It's crazy she's 3 already! It looks like they had a great time.

brionesjm said...

I'm glad we got to share this sweet day with Madilyn! Happy Birthday!

Jeanine said...

I guess it was still signed in for you...oops!