As many parents I bribe with "I'll take you to the dollar store and you can pick something out" Well these are what the girls picked. They are reading glasses, and I took out the lenses. Don't they look cute.
It's a good thing to see you blogging again! You have been busy. You look so happy. Are we ever going to get together? I should just stop by the hospital and say hello.
Mom of 3, nurse manager of 105. Very lucky lady. Things I love: Sun rays on my face, Aspen trees, Meditation, and Survivor.
My Moto: Find a place to stand and Move the World.
3 comments:
Funny that they all picked the same thing! So cute!
It's a good thing to see you blogging again! You have been busy. You look so happy. Are we ever going to get together? I should just stop by the hospital and say hello.
Wow, when you catch up your blog, you catch up! Thanks for sharing all of the cute pictures.
Post a Comment