SHUT UP! you guys are so cute! And while I'm commenting up a storm, I 've been listening to your great playlist. Lullaby is my favorite cure song and is that the brady bunch theme song? I think I smell a double date! or at least a girls night. Since this one is a rambler, I will also tell you that you need pop-up comments! Go ahead and fix that on your dashboard.
I only wish I could golf and not make a fool out of myself...looks like you have your swing down! What a fun and relaxing thing to do together! Good for you!!!
Mom of 3, nurse manager of 105. Very lucky lady. Things I love: Sun rays on my face, Aspen trees, Meditation, and Survivor.
My Moto: Find a place to stand and Move the World.
4 comments:
SHUT UP! you guys are so cute! And while I'm commenting up a storm, I 've been listening to your great playlist. Lullaby is my favorite cure song and is that the brady bunch theme song? I think I smell a double date! or at least a girls night. Since this one is a rambler, I will also tell you that you need pop-up comments! Go ahead and fix that on your dashboard.
I only wish I could golf and not make a fool out of myself...looks like you have your swing down! What a fun and relaxing thing to do together! Good for you!!!
Cute picture of you and Shane! How fun you are learning to golf. I want to learn too.
Golfing looks like fun - and Shane is a total cutie!
Post a Comment